Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
We were in the building 6 of the Americana area of the resort. Our room was located almost at the very end of the resort close to the new water park they are building. In fact, you could see and hear the construction.
Our room in the resort – I loved the theme of the room. It was decorated as though it was the 1960’s.
Don’t mind the mess – We were getting ready to leave the resort so there was a lot of extra trash.
There was two little drawers to the left and right of the sink and a little shelf underneath the sink and drawers. They would give us Zest soap and V05 shampoo samples to keep with the theme.
Part of the theme
The view of the lazy river from our room. If you looked to the left, you would see the construction of the new water park.
The front of the resort
You can see the Imaginative One and my shadow.
The bus stop
You had to use your room key to get in and out of the elevator area. You also needed your room key to get into the pool areas.
The parking garage – We found out at check out that it cost us $12 a night to park in their lot. We did not know that before then.
More of the pool areas – This was the pool furtherest from our room. It was warm enough on Tuesday of our trip so we allowed the boys to swim. They wanted to try out the water slide. I think the Wee One went down that slide 20 to 30 times in an hour.
Join me next week for the Christmas decorations at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Have a Magical Day,