Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
During Thanksgiving week, my family took a trip to Orlando, Florida to visit Universal Studios and the Walt Disney World resort. I’m sharing photos from our trip on Saturdays. This week, we are visiting Universal Studios.
Since I have a lot of photos from Universal Studios, I’m going to share the ones from the “London” / Diagon Alley part of Universal Studios. Next week, I’ll share photos of the rest of Universal Studios.
The telephone booth used to get into the Ministry of Magic.
The Elf Fountain
Meeting the conductor of the Knight Bus
The Knight Bus – The Shrunken Head was hilarous. He told the Imaginative One not to drink so much pumpkin juice. He also talked about the fact the Wee One was wearing a shirt that said Virginia was for lovers. The Shrunken Head told the Wee One that he was a lover so he should go to Virginia.
The next time we saw the Shrunken Head, he was snoring. So we decided he must have gone to Virginia.