Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
Characters in Flight is a tethered helium balloon ride. The ride goes up 400 feet in the air. You get to see a panoramic view of Orlando and the Walt Disney World resort.
Bob, the Cast Member who took us up in the balloon, was excellent. We really enjoyed the experience.
I hope you enjoy the collage of photos from Characters in Flight.
Have a magical day,
12 thoughts on “Characters in Flight – Walt Disney World”