Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
The Imaginative One and I walked over to the Grand Floridian from the Polynesian. As we were walking over, we passed the Wedding Chapel area. The Imaginative One asked me if that is where his dad and I got married. (Not even close)
Once we got to the Grand Floridian, the Imaginative One and I checked out the gingerbread house while waiting for the Wee One and Hubby.
After we found them, it was time for the Imaginative One and my reservation at 1900 Park Fare.
After our brunch, we checked out the Grand Floridian a little more before getting on the monorail to the Magic Kingdom area so that we could get a ferry to Wilderness Lodge.
Later on in the evening, the Imaginative One and I once again visited the Grand Floridian. We got to hear a choir singing Christmas carols which was awesome.
A cast member helped us find the Mary Poppins’ penguin fountain in the Disney Vacation Club villa. That was on my bucket list for the three days we were in the Disney area.
Enjoy the many photos I took while I was at the Grand Floridian.
Have a magical day,