Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
We stayed at Pop Century on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. That resort is HUGE. We stayed in the 90’s building which was so far away from the lobby/ bus stops On Black Friday, we finally realized it was easier to walk through the parking lot rather than the resort to get to the front of the resort.
I never got to the 50’s area because as I said, the place is HUGE. We spent Black Friday at the other resorts – 8 hours in the morning and then 3 hours in the evening – so there was not much exploring Pop Century happened on Black Friday.
Once again, I have slide shows with descriptions of each of the photos. You can pause the slide show and advance the photos yourself.
Entrance, Lobby, and Around the Resort
All Around the Resort
More photos from around the resort
More Photos from the Resort
More Photos from the Resort and our Room
Next week, we are going to visit the Art of Animation Resort.
Have a magical day,