Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
While we were at Cabana Beach Bay Resort, they began to decorate for Christmas. We missed part of the celebration because we only stayed through Thanksgiving morning. The Cabana Beach Bay Resort had a big celebration on the day after Thanksgiving.
I’m sorry I don’t have many photos of Christmas at Cabana Bay Beach Resort. They had just started decorating it when we were getting ready to check out from the resort.
Join next Saturday – We are going to explore Islands of Adventure.
Have a Magical Day,
17 thoughts on “Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Universal Studios, Florida – Part 3”