Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
After we were finished at the Boardwalk, we walked along the path from the Boardwalk past the Swan and Dolphin and then onto the Yacht and Beach Club.
The Exterior of the Resort
Christmas Decorations in the Yacht Club
Christmas Decorations at the Beach Club
The Pool Area
The pool has a sand bottom which is cool.
After we were finished walking around the Yacht and Beach Club, we rode the ferry back to the front of Hollywood Studios. We then caught a bus back to Pop Century because we knew the next day was going to be a busy one because we were going to visit the Contemporary, the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian, and Wilderness Lodge.
Join me next week for our visit to the Contemporary and the Entrance of the Magic Kingdom. The Imaginative One and I visited the Contemporary 3 times on Black Friday so I’m going to have lots of photos.
Have a magical day,