Welcome to the writer’s workshop day. I had to chose a topic to write about. I was little torn this week between a few of them. For example, I could write a blog post inspired by the word pair or something my child has said that made me smile. The third choice was to write about my favorite musical artists from back in the day. So what did I choose?Continue reading “Random Thoughts”
Today was the first day back after spring break. It is also the day before our long and tedious testing period. So I took it “easy” with the students. I helped them with their review packet or I played an academic game with them.Continue reading “Sometimes my students just make me just shake my head”
This morning I made some pumpkin spice latte syrup so I could make myself a homemade pumpkin spice latte. After I put the syrup in the cute bottle I got from Meijers, I started dancing around the kitchen singing “Pumpkin Spice” to the tune of “Jingle Bells.”
Sorry there isn’t a video of me dancing around while singing a crazy song.
Last January, I decided my 2017 was going to be known by the phrase bucket list.
So was this year the year of the “bucket list?”
In 2017, I had so many different experiences some that could be said were part of my bucket list even though I do not have an official bucket list.
- Berea, Kentucky with Mom
- Western New York with Molly
- Folly Beach with the family
- Hershey, PA with the Imaginative One
- Pittsburgh, PA with Molly – We visited with my family.
Zoos and Aquariums – Hubby and my Official Bucket List
- Seneca Park Zoo – New York is completed.
- Greensboro Science Center – North Carolina is completed.
- Toledo Zoo – I have now seen all of the zoos in Ohio.
- Newport Aquarium
- South Carolina Aquarium
- Got my first tattoo at 41 years old – I did not know a tattoo was on my bucket list.
- Gluten Free – I have been gluten free for 11 months now!
- Book Reading – I have read/ listened to 41 books during 2017. I’m almost done with book number 42 so I may have one more done. Tanya would have been proud of me.
I think I crossed items off of my bucket list. Memories were made with family and friends. My 2017 was definitely the year of the “bucket list.”
So what is my word for 2018? You are going to have to tune in on Thursday to find out.
Have a magical 2018,