Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
I have a lot of photos from our visit on November 22, 2016. I’m going to break them into pages once again. You can click on the links below.
Page 1 – Hogsmeade/ Hogwarts
Page 3 – Suess Landing and Jurassic Park
Page 6 – City Walk
We were waiting for the Imaginative One. He was riding on the dueling dragons roller coaster. The Wee One was in Honey Dukes trying to ask us for the Chocolate Frog. He got one later in the day.
This roller coaster was crazy. I rode it once which was enough for me. The Imaginative One rode it twice.
You have to go through a metal detector to make sure you do not have any phones or anything else that can fly out of your pockets while you are on the ride. If you do have any of those items, they will make you go put them into a locker.
Once again, they were pretending to ride the roller coaster.
The dueling dragons roller coaster.
There is two tracks – The Imaginative One wanted to ride both of them.
The Three Broomsticks
Trying the pumpkin juice
View of the Hogwarts Castle from the Three Broomsticks’ patio.
The Hogsmeade station – We rode over to Universal Studios and then back to Islands of Adventure.
Inside Honeydukes Candy Store