Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
In order to get to the Animal Kingdom Lodge, we had to first get on the bus to Animal Kingdom and then take a bus over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Since we were at the entrance of Animal Kingdom, I took some photos of the Christmas tree.
Bus Ride to Animal Kingdom and the Entrance to Animal Kingdom
The Animal Kingdom Lodge is divided into two parts – the Jambo House and Kidani Village. Boma, where we ate, is located at the Jambo House so we only visited that part of the resort.
Our first views of the Animal Kingdom Lodge
One of the cast members was from 10 miles from Victoria Falls. This is him talking about the falls.
The next slideshows are going to be us walking around the resort.
Click on the photos to see them better.
Here are two videos of us walking around the resort:
After walking around for a bit, we ate at Boma for our Thanksgiving Dinner. I have photos of Boma and our Thanksgiving Dinner on the post about what we ate on Thanksgiving Day.
Once we were done with dinner, we walked around some more before heading over to Hollywood Studios entrance and then onto the EPCOT resorts.
Join us next Sunday as we visit the Entrance to Hollywood Studio and then the Boardwalk.
Have a magical day,