Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
On Black Friday, the Imaginative One and I went to the Magic Kingdom entrance hoping to see the train show. We missed it by a half an hour. Since we missed it, we headed over to the Contemporary Resort.
The Imaginative One and I ended visited the Contemporary three times during that day. We went outside on the fourth floor so I got some awesome photos of Cinderella Castle. He and I also visited the ninth floor, the highest you could go without staying at the resort and being a Disney Vacation Club member.
Later on in the day, the whole family went back to the Contemporary on our way to the Ticket and Transportation Center. Once again, we visited the ninth floor because Hubby was interested in what we saw.
Later in the evening, the Imaginative One and I went back because we wanted to see Wishes from the Polynesian.
Magic Kingdom Entrance
Walking Up to the Contemporary
Fourth Floor of the Contemporary
View from the Fourth Floor
View from the bridge to Bay Lake
More of the Fourth Floor of the Contemporary
View from the Ninth Floor
Magic Kingdom with Train smoke
More Looking Down
Outside the Contemporary
More Photos from Inside the Contemporary
Views from the Ninth Floor
Join me in two weeks for photos from my favorite resort – the Polynesian.
Have a magical day,