Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
After we finished at the Grand Floridian, we traveled over to the Wilderness Lodge on a ferry boat. The ferry driver was great. Enjoy the video of our ride over to the Wilderness Lodge.
We truly enjoyed our visit to the Lodge. The Christmas tree was absolutely gorgeous.
The resort was being renovated so I could not get all of the photos I wanted to get. That gives me an excuse to go back one day.
Warning: There are lots of photos.
After we finished at the Wilderness Lodge, we went back over to the Contemporary. After we explored the Contemporary, we traveled to the Ticket and Transportation Center (TTC). At the TTC, we transferred to the monorail to EPCOT.
Even though we did not go into EPCOT, we wanted to see the entrance. On my list of things to do while on the WDW resort was to visit all four park entrances. EPCOT was the last park entrance we needed to see.
The monorail goes through Future World of EPCOT so our running joke is that we went to EPCOT even though we technically did not go to EPCOT.
Join me next week for my final Disney photos from our Thanksgiving trip. The last Wishes was on May 11. The Imaginative One and I were fortunate to watch Wishes from the Polynesian beach.
Next week, I’ll share those photos.
Have a magical day,