Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
The Ferry Ride from the Marketplace almost to Port Orleans, French Quarter
I keep changing how I am sharing my photos with the readers.
I’ve got 3 different slideshows of photos with captions. You can stop the slideshow to view the captions and to manually advance the photos.
While we were visiting Disney Springs, we decided to take a side trip over to Port Orleans, the French Quarter. It was one resort we had never visited before.
Oh, my goodness, is it gorgeous!!! 🙂
I loved the fact that the ferry ride from Disney Springs to Port Orleans felt like you were in the bayou. So cool.
Ferry Ride to Port Orleans and first views of the resort
The Lobby, Food Court, and Around the Resort
Lobby, Outside the Resort, Ferry Ride Back to Disney Springs
Have a magical day,