Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
- Random Disney Photos – Part 1
- Random Disney Photos – Part 2
2017’s word of the year is Bucket List. One item on Hubby’s bucket list was to take a trip to Universal Studios to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. During my Thanksgiving Break, we traveled down to Universal Studios and the Walt Disney World resort.
Hubby got to cross off one item off his list while I crossed off multiple photography Disney items off my list. Sweet! (Does any one use that word anymore?)
For the first 5 nights, we stayed at the Cabana Beach Bay Resort. I have a lot of photos of the resort. At some point during the week, they began to decorate for Christmas so I have those photos also. (Those will showcased in part 3 of the Cabana Bay photos.)
Here are photos from the day we arrived.
The elevators – Our room was located right next to the elevators. One night a gentleman laid down in that area and just talked and talked on his cell phone to someone. I left my room to go somewhere and then came back. He was still talking on the phone. Anyone could have heard his conversation.
The Pool area closest to our room
View from the Galaxy Bowling area down to the main hallway to the lobby
The pool area furtherest from our room
Here are some videos of the resort
We were in the Bayliner Diner looking at Ramen Noodles.
The Walk from our room to the Bayliner Diner – It’s not that interesting of a walk. Our hotel room was quite a distance from anything.
The Bayliner Diner
I hope you enjoyed seeing photos of the Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Join me next Saturday for some more photos of the resort.
Have a Magical Day,