Welcome to our Tuesday recipe of the week. This week’s recipe if for pressure cooker chicken pot pie.
Hubby loves chicken pot pie. So this recipe is a keeper in my house.
Pressure Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 16 oz. bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (10 oz.) cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of jumbo sized biscuits, cut into fourths
- Spray the pressure cooker pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer the ingredients in this order. Do not stir.
- Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Broth
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Top with biscuits in a single layer. (I had to be creative to get all of the biscuits on top of the deliciousness.)
- Set the pressure cooker to 18 minutes. (I used the pressure cooker setting.)
- When finished, quick release the steam. (Be careful of steam!)