Since I’ve gone gluten free, I am trying to find new ways to enjoy some of my favorite foods.
Blender muffins are one way to enjoy muffins without any gluten. Plus they are healthy for you. A win win in my book!
Since you use a blender to make the batter, mixing up the batter is easy. Plus clean up is simple.
You can whip a batch of these and then freeze them in snack size bags for easy breakfasts or even snacks.
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 medium bananas, very ripe
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- toppings: chocolate chips, shredded coconut, dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the bananas, peanut butter, eggs, baking soda, vanilla extract, and honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a muffin tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes for mini muffins or 9 minutes for regular sized muffins.
- Allow to cool.