Yummy! Three ingredients that sound strange together come together in gooey, gooey deliciousness goodness. We had a family game night scheduled for my church. I decided to make a recipe from a while ago and a new recipe. I have Stephanie O’Dea’s slow cooker cookbook. This is one of the recipes in it.
Sausage, cream cheese, and Rotel dip
Stars of the recipe:
- A pound of breakfast sausage
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 1-10 oz. can of Rotel
- Brown sausage and then drain.
- Place browned sausage, Rotel, and cream cheese in a 1.5 or 2 qt. Crockpot.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes or low for 90 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips.
5 thoughts on “Sausage, cream cheese, and Rotel dip”
Yum! I’m a fan of any kind of cheese dip in a crockpot. I make something similar but add a little milk, cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. Only because I’m a firm believer that the more cheese the better. Strangely, I’ve never thought to add rotel. I certainly will next time!