Last week I didn’t share a recipe with you. I was still trying to figure out the new gluten free diet I’ve been on the last two weeks. Continue reading Cauliflower “Mac” and Cheese (Gluten Free)
Yummy! Three ingredients that sound strange together come together in ooey, gooey deliciousness goodness. We had a family game night scheduled for my church. I decided to make a recipe from a while ago and a new recipe. I have Stephanie O’Dea’s slow cooker cookbook. This one of the recipes in it.
Sausage, cream cheese, and Rotel dip
Stars of the recipe:
- Pound of breakfast sausage
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 1-10 oz. can of Rotel
- Brown sausage and then drain.
- Place browned sausage, Rotel, and cream cheese in a 1.5 or 2 qrt. Crockpot.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes or low for 90 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips.