Pesto Italian Grilled Cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 2 slices bread (You can use gluten free bread if you like.)
- 2 Tbsp. prepared pesto
- 2 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese
- Heat a skillet with oil over medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of one a slice of bread and pesto on the other side of bread.
- Place in the skillet butter side down.
- Top with 2 slices of cheese.
- Spread butter on one side of the other slice of bread and pesto on the other side. Place pesto side down on the cheeses.
- Allow to brown on one side. (5 minutes or so)
- Flip. Allow to brown on the other side. (3 minutes or so)
- Remove from skillet to a plate.
- Enjoy with a salad or tomato soup.