During Spring Break 2019, we traveled down to Chattanooga. While there, we enjoyed the scenic views of Lookout Mountain. We also visited Ruby Falls, the Tennessee Aquarium, and the Chattanooga Zoo. We also looked for ghosts and ghouls on a ghost tour. Enjoy our spring break/ 20th wedding anniversary trip.
- Way Down
- Rivers Journey – Tennessee Aquarium
- Ocean Journey – Tennessee Aquarium
- Downtown and Pedestrian Bridge
- Ruby Falls
- Rock City – Grand Corridor
- Rock City – The Overlook
- Rock City – More of Rock City
- Rock City – Fairyland and the Rest of Rock City
- Lookout Mountain Incline
- Point Park
The next morning, we headed out to the Mean Mug Coffee Shop. We ended up driving past the shop and when we realized it, we parked the car and walked back to the coffee shop.
There was some neat sculptures, murals, and mosaics in the downtown area we were walking around. Of course, I enjoyed taking photos.
Here are photos from Mean Mug Coffee Shop. I got a latte and hummus toast. So yummy!
Join me next time for our visit to the Chattanooga Zoo.