During Spring Break 2019, we traveled down to Chattanooga. While there, we enjoyed the scenic views of Lookout Mountain. We also visited Ruby Falls, the Tennessee Aquarium, and the Chattanooga Zoo. We also looked for ghosts and ghouls on a ghost tour. Enjoy our spring break/ 20th wedding anniversary trip.
- Way Down
- Rivers Journey – Tennessee Aquarium
- Ocean Journey – Tennessee Aquarium
- Downtown and Pedestrian Bridge
- Ruby Falls
- Rock City – Grand Corridor
- Rock City – The Overlook
- Rock City – More of Rock City
Here is more of our visit to Rock City.
Mrs. Carter was interested in the German fairy tales so she created Fairyland caverns. It was absolutely beautiful.
We decided to do some wine tasting before heading to our next stop.
Join me next time for our visit to the Lookout Mountain Incline.