I originally posted this recipe back in July 2010. I decided to repost the recipe with a couple slight changes to the recipe.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 (6 oz.) can of tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwavable bowl. (Start with 1/4 c. of water. Gradually add more until it’s the thickness you want.)
- Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir once out of the microwave.
- Use on your favorite pizza crust.