One of my favorite quick service restaurant meal at Walt Disney World is from the Polynesian’s Captain Cook’s Restaurant. I enjoy eating the Hawaiian flatbread with a cup of Dole Whip.
I’ve never stayed at the Polynesian. It’s on my Walt Disney World bucket list though. It’s a beautiful resort.
I decided to recreate my favorite meal. It was absolutely yum! When I made the flatbread, I drank a Dole Whip Smoothie with it.
I’ve put ranges on the ingredient list because it all depends on your preferences.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 flatbread (I used Naan bread.)
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. diced ham
- 1/4 c. crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 sm. red onion, diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. Italian blend cheese
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the Naan bread.
- Top with the ham, pineapple, and red onion.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Other Walt Disney World Recipes on my blog: