Last weekend I found a blog that gave the exact portions to make a one pot pasta dish. I decided to attempt to use the guidelines to make my own dish.
I’ve been loving sundried tomatoes lately. So it was only logical that I used sundried tomatoes in this recipe. Yum!
This dish would be good topped with Kalamata olives. Or your favorite type of olive. The rest of the family does not like olives so I didn’t top it with olives
Sundried Tomato, Chicken, & Feta Cheese
One Pot Pasta Dish
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 2 c. small pasta (I used bow tie pasta.)
- 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/2 c. Feta cheese
- 1/4 c. sliced Kalamata olives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat up a large skillet. Add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the chicken breast. Brown the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic. Cook for a minute.
- Add the milk, chicken broth, and pasta. Turn up the heat up to high. Allow to boil.
- Turn heat to medium low. Cover.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove the lid.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper, and olives.
The blog I found out the correct portions for one dish pasta dishes. Recipe Rebel