One of my favorite treats at Walt Disney World is Dole Whip. Actually it’s one of many favorite treats at Walt Disney World.
I didn’t find the exact recipe for Dole Whip but I found one that was close enough to satisfy the craving for Dole Whip. There is a place 20 minutes from my house that sells Dole Whip so when I have the real urge to have some, I’ll go there and pretend I’m at WDW.
Homemade “Dole Whip”
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 c. milk, use more if needed (dairy or coconut)
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. If needed, add more milk (1 Tbsp. at a time).
- Enjoy right away