This smoothie looked interesting, so I decided to try it. At first, I was skeptical because it contained carrot juice, but it was delicious! It’s a wonderful way to get the fruits and veggies you need!
Side note: I took it to work one day. Some students asked me what was in it. When I said carrot juice, they all gave me a look of disgust. (They had thought it looked good until I told them about carrot juice.)
Carrot Tropical Smoothie
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 c. carrot juice, either juice it yourself or get a brand like Bolthouse Farms
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 3/4 c. frozen mango
- 3/4 c. frozen pineapple
- Juice of 1/2 of a lime (Stick in the microwave for 10 seconds before juicing it. That maximizes the amount of juice you get.)
- If you want, you could add nonfat Greek yogurt for added protein. I haven’t tried it yet, but I bet it would be delicious.
- Put all of the ingredients in your blender.
- Blend away until desired consistency. If need be, add water if it doesn’t blend.
3 thoughts on “Carrot Tropical Smoothie”