I had another cooking blog on website. I’m going to transfer some of the posts from there.
This is an easy meal to put into the crock pot. It made more than enough food for my family of four that I put half of it in the freezer for another meal.:)
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 small cans of pork and beans or one large can
- 1 small can of Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 16 oz. package of hot dogs, sliced
- 1 lrg onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. of mustard (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Place all the items in the crock pot. (I gave it a stir.)
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy! I served mine with green beans and biscuits with apple butter.