I love hummus. I love dipping carrots or celery in it. I have never tried to make it until now. It is simple to make if you have a food processor or blender.
This hummus has the flavor of buffalo wings without all the fat and calories. Delicious!
It passed the hubby test.
Buffalo Wing Hummus
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 1/2 c. canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed (reserve 1/4 c. of the liquid) –1 – 14 oz. can
- 2 cloves garlic (2 Tbsp. of already minced garlic)
- 2 Tbsp. Tahini or Greek yogurt (I used Greek yogurt, and it worked great.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (Microwave the lemon for about 10 seconds before juicing it)
- 3/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. hot sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot buffalo wing flavor.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Add everything to a food processor or blender.
- Blend it until it reaches the texture you want.
- Enjoy with pita chips or fresh veggies!
(1/4 c. has 73 calories)
2 thoughts on “Buffalo Wing Hummus”