A week and a half ago, I posted a recipe for Buffalo Wing Hummus. I used the hummus to make a chicken salad full of veggies and with less fat.
Buffalo Wing Chicken Salad
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 c. cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced and diced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced and diced
- 1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced and diced
- 1/2 c. Buffalo Wing hummus
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Enjoy on bread, flatbread, or on a bed of lettuce!
2 thoughts on “Buffalo Wing Chicken Salad”