Since tomorrow is Halloween, it’s time to start thinking about our Thanksgiving dinner menu. This year is going to be a little bit different because I eat gluten free.
Here is what is on the menu for our Thanksgiving dinner. Okay this is maybe what is on our menu for Thanksgiving. I’m having difficulty finding the gluten free fried onions at Aldi. I’ve seen them else where so I may pick them up at a different grocery store.
- Turkey breast – Aldi has already marinaded turkey breasts for a reasonable price. We taste tested one of them last night. It was delicious! Easy peasy is the name of the game.
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Mashed Potatoes and Gluten Free Gravy
- Gluten Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Aldi Brand)
- Young’s Dairy Pumpkin Muffins
- Gluten Free Cornbread Stuffing or Aldi’s gluten free turkey stuffing
- Salad with cranberry dressing
- Cranberry Relish
- Grandma’s White Salad
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake – Gluten Free
- Relish/ Vegetable Tray
Here is another Thanksgiving menu from two years ago.