I didn’t feel good on Wednesday night so I did not get this post up for the week. Headache and tiredness. Yuck! It was an early night for me.
This week’s prompt is what do I like about fall.
- The flavors of fall – cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves
- Pumpkin Spice Latte, Maple Pecan Lattes, and Blackberry Pie Lattes.
I get the Blackberry Pie Lattes from a local coffee shop called Winans.
- The crisp air – I can wear my Mickey Mouse hoodie.
- My Autumn Glory Maple Tree
- Halloween – My town is known for decorating for Halloween. They usually have a parade celebrating Halloween. We’ve never done it though.
The boys are getting too old for trick or treating. Insert sad face.
- The decorations
- Our dog can go on more car rides because it’s not too hot.
The last Thanksgiving with Tanya (2015)
- The trees changing colors
The two things I don’t like about fall are :
- Foggy mornings
- Extreme Storms – Rain or wind or a combo of both