This is an easy salad to serve on the side. It’s full of flavor!
Spinach and Pear Salad
Stars of the recipe: (Serves 1)
- 1 c. spinach or spring mix
- 1/4 pear, diced into big pieces
- 1 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried cranberries, optional
- 1 Tbsp. Walnut pieces, optional
Stars of the dressing: (Makes enough for 2 salads)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Place spinach or spring mix on a plate or bowl.
- Top with pear and sprinkle with dried cranberries, feta, and walnut pieces.
- Combine the dressing with a whisk or in a blender.
- Drizzle the dressing over each salad.
2 thoughts on “Spinach and pear salad”