Last summer, my aunt left me a message on Facebook about Tropical Smoothie giving away a free smoothie if you came in with flip-flops. The boys and I jumped on that deal. As a result, the Imaginative One fell in love with the strawberry banana smoothie (I don’t remember its real name). Once I got the smoothie maker, the Imaginative One and I decided to try to recreate the smoothie. I had to add a little of this, and a little of that before the Imaginative One gave his seal of approval.
These are not exactly like the smoothies from Tropical Smoothie, but they are similar.
“Tropical Smoothie” Smoothie
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1/2 c. frozen cut-up strawberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar or sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. to 1/4 c. of yogurt – Greek or otherwise
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. of milk
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender or smoothie blender cup.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in a glass.
4 thoughts on ““Tropical Smoothie” Smoothies”