We’ve not done well with eating together. My work schedule makes it difficult for me to eat with Hubby. He usually eats before I get home since he needs to be at work less than hour after I get home.
This week, I’m celebrating multiple events in my life: 20th wedding anniversary, teacher appreciation week/ day, birthday, and then Mother’s Day. So my menu is going to be different.
- Breakfast Burritos
- Breakfast Sandwiches – Egg, cheese, and turkey sausage
- Creamy Orange Smoothie
- Vanilla Bliss Smoothie
- Cottage Cheese with Reduced Sugar Blueberry Preserves
- Cherry Turnover from a local donut shop (birthday treat)
- Pizza – Incentive for 2 of the students I tested.
- Chipotle – Birthday treat
- Chicken salad
- Leftover birthday dinner
- Yogurt Cups – Greek yogurt, cacao nibs, hemp hearts, and pomegranate arils
My Snacks – Has to be 10ish grams of protein and less than 30 grams of carbs
- 2 Cheese Sticks and fruit strip
- Nature Valley Protein Bar and squeezy applesauce – Snack right before dismissal duty
- Cottage Cheese with reduced sugar blueberry jelly
- Tuna packet with veggies (sugar snap peas and/or mini bell peppers)
- Nuts and a mandarin orange
- Protein packets
- Smoky Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Sunday – Family Birthday Dinner – I’m cooking it myself. Trader Joe’s beef sirloin pieces, baked potatoes, corn, watermelon, and Key Lime Pie
- Monday – Spaghetti with ground beef
- Tuesday – Chipotle (by one get one free meal)
- Wednesday – Out to dinner for my birthday
- Thursday – Creamy lemon chicken over egg noodles – Didn’t get to make it last week.
- Friday – Ribs
- Saturday – Out to dinner before P!nk’s concert