Some of my previous recipes either don’t have pictures or the pictures need to be updated. This recipe needed an updated photograph. I used an Iphone to take the picture for the blog back in March 2012. The Iphone was new so I thought I needed to use it for all my photographs for this blog. (I no longer have an Iphone.)
When we had this recipe a couple months ago, I took a new picture so the reader can see how delicious these biscuits really look.
If you have a craving for Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you can easily whip a homemade version of the biscuits.
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 c. of Bisquick or homemade baking mix
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick and milk until moist. Add a little bit of milk at a time if needed.
- Fold in cheddar cheese.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of mix onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter in microwave. (I do a minute at a time until melted.). Stir in garlic and parsley.
- Once the biscuits are out of the oven, brush on the butter mixture.
- Let biscuits cool.
Let’s connect on social media:
I hope you have a great day. Thanks for reading my blog post.