As you know, I like to make copycat Walt Disney World recipes since I cannot get there as often as I would like.
Here are some copycat Walt Disney World recipes on my blog:
When I made these, I had people compliment me on the taste. They were that good!
WDW Magic Bars
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs (I crushed mine in my food processor.)
- 1 c. butter, melted (2 sticks) (I placed the butter in a microwavable bowl and microwaved for 45 seconds. Continue microwaving for 15 seconds at a time.)
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 1 c. flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. pecan halves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9 by 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the pan. Drizzle the melted butter over the graham cracker crumbs. Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter to form a crust.
- Cover the crust with the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the pan.
- Sprinkle the pecan and sprinkles evenly over contents.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Recipe adapted from Six Sister’s Stuff