Almost 2 years ago, we went to Walt Disney World. Hubby got us reservations for Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary so that we could met Mickey and the gang.
It was there that I discovered the breakfast pizza. Delicious! I’ve found recipes for the pizza but hadn’t tried to make the pizza until tonight.
This is an easy recipe so that’s a win for me.
My plate from Chef Mickey’s
“Chef Mickey’s” Breakfast Pizza
Adapted from Plain Chicken
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 (12 inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- sat and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. provolone cheese (Or do what I did, I used 1 c. of Italian cheese blend instead of the mozzarella and provolone.)
- 1 c. cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. bacon bits, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the prebaked pizza crust on a pizza stone or a baking sheet. (I have a round pizza shaped sheet so that’s what I used.)
- Mix together eggs (poke the yolks with a fork before adding the other ingredients), whipping cream, salt, pepper, all the cheeses, and bacon bits.
- Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese egg mixture is set.
- Take out of the oven and then cut into wedges.
I enjoyed ours as part of a Disney breakfast foods buffet. The buffet included sausage gravy, biscuits, the pizza, and Mickey waffles.