Tangy Barbecue Sauce
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/3 c. yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients into a medium saucepan on a stove turned onto low.
- Stir together.
- Increase the heat to high. Bring to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by a third.
- After the sauce has reduced, remove from the heat.
- Store in a fridge for up to 2 weeks.
(Adapted from buns in my oven.)