On Saturday, I got a rotisserie chicken at Sam’s Club. We ate it for dinner on Saturday evening. Since we had some leftover chicken, I needed to figure out what I could make with them. I decided to make BBQ chicken sandwiches.
It’s an easy meal that Hubby really enjoys eating
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Stars of the recipe:
- Leftover rotisserie chicken or crockpot chicken
- 1/2 bottle of favorite bbq sauce – (I used Garland Jack’s Country Honey Barbecue sauce. It has no high fructose corn syrup :).)
- Optional: Diced onions
- Shred up the leftover chicken and onions if using them. Place in a medium-sized pot.
- Cover the chicken with the bbq sauce.
- Cook over medium heat until the chicken is warmed up.
- Enjoy on a bun with cheese and maybe some lettuce!
5 thoughts on “BBQ chicken sandwiches (DF, GF if using GF buns or bread)”