I’ve made these rolls twice. They are fairly easy to make with the use of a bread machine.
People love the fluffiness of the rolls. They also love the deliciousness of these rolls.
These would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving table or for Sunday night dinner.
Pull Apart Dinner Rolls
Stars of the Recipe:
- 1 c. lukewarm water
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3 1/4 c. BREAD flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. yeast
- Always add the wet ingredients to the bread pan first. This is, so the yeast is away from the liquid before the kneading begins.
- Place the ingredients in the pan in this order:
- flour (cover ALL of the wet ingredients)
- yeast (Create a shallow well in the center of the bread flour – Place the yeast in that well.)
- salt (Sprinkle around the sides of the pan but NOT over the yeast.)
- Set your bread machine to the dough cycle. Periodically check on your dough. Add a tablespoon of water at a time if the dough looks dry.
- Once the dough is finished, place the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the dough in half and then again in half until you get roll-sized dough pieces. (14 pieces)
- Tuck each piece into a round ball. Place in a sprayed round cake pan so that they are touching. (I get 14 in a cake pan.)
- Allow to rise for another 1/2 hour in a warm place.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
- While they are still warm, rub a stick of butter on them.
3 thoughts on “Pull Apart Dinner Rolls – Countdown to Thanksgiving”