Yummy! And healthy! That’s two words that describe these smoothies.
Right before Christmas, I bought an individual smoothie maker with cups for a Christmas gift for the whole family. The Imaginative One, and I love making and drinking smoothies. He also likes to drink milkshakes made with a smoothie maker. I will share his favorite smoothie in a different post.
Stars of the recipe:
- 6 to 8 oz of fruit juice (I’ve used 100% Juice Cranberry-Blueberry, Lite Cranberry Raspberry, and Ruby Red Grapefruit-Cherry. All those were for different smoothies.)
- 1/4 c. yogurt (I’ve used Greek yogurt for an extra protein boost.)
- 1 cup of frozen fruit (I’ve used either cherries or strawberries.)
- Put all the ingredients in the individual smoothie cup or blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Fruit Smoothie”