I’m about simplicity, especially when it comes to baking or recipes. So when I saw this recipe in my inbox, I knew I needed to make these cookies. Fortunately, I had both ingredients at my house.
These cookies did not disappoint me. They were delicious, moist, and easy to prepare.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
via cookies and cups
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1-15 oz. can of pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dump the cake mix into a bowl.
- Dump the pumpkin on top of the cake mix.
- Mix them together until blended. (You might want to use a hand mixer for this step.)
- Drop by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13 to 15 minutes. The dough does not freeze well.
2 responses to “2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies”
[…] 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies – Published […]