Last week, I watched the Crockpot Girls’ Crockpot Monday video. They gave different recipes for Halloween recipes. One particular recipe caught my eye, and that was the one for the Creepy Crawly Sandwiches. It was then decided I would make that for our Halloween dinner.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 can of Manwich
- 1 package of hot dogs cut lengthwise and then cut lengthwise again
- 1 med onion chopped up
- hamburger buns (I’m going to be making homemade hamburger buns that I’m going to dye orange in honor of Halloween.)
- Cut up hot dogs. Place in the crock pot.
- Put cut-up onions on top of hot dogs.
- Open Manwich and dump it on top of onions and hot dogs.
- Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours and then switch to keep warm.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
- Enjoy your creepy crawly sandwiches!
Other Halloween treats, Sweet and Salty Halloween treats and dirt pudding.