When it’s a work day, I often want easy meals because I need to have dinner soon after I get home before hubby goes to work. This recipe is super easy because it cooks while I’m at work. The smells that meet me at the door are divine and make my stomach rumble in anticipation of the meal.
Stars of the recipe:
- bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- ribs (boneless or bone in)
- optional: diced up onions
- Put ribs (and onions if using them) in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Dump the bottle of bbq into the crock pot.
- Place water in an empty bottle and swish around to get the last bbq sauce.
- Pour the watered down bbq sauce over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
10 thoughts on “Crockpot bbq ribs”