Quick and Easy Stir Fry Sauce and a Very Veggie Stir Fry (GF and Vegetarian)
When my aunt was here, we cleaned out my fridge. I had a bunch of veggies that needed to be used up, so I decided to make a stir fry. This is the quick and easy stir fry sauce that I used when cooking the stir fry.
Here is what you need:
- Soy Sauce, gluten free soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- Sesame Oil
- Corn Starch
- 2 to 4 c. veggies (I used snow peas, broccoli slaw, onions, mushrooms, and green beans.)
- Cooking oil
Quick and Easy Stir Fry Sauce
Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/3 c. plus 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, gluten free soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- ¼ c. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 to 4 c. veggies – snow peas, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, broccoli slaw, etc . . . (Use whatever you need to use up.)
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. water or cooking oil
- Add ingredients to a mason jar. Place the lid on the jar and then shake to combine. OR Add ingredients to a blender. Blend until combined.
To Make the Stir Fry:
- Heat a medium to large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add either 1 to 2 Tbsp. of water or cooking oil to the skillet or wok.
- Add the veggies to the skillet. Allow to cook until tender crisp (5 to 10 minutes depending on the veggies you use).
- Pour the stir fry sauce over the veggies. Cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Enjoy over rice.
You could add a protein if you would like. If it is a raw protein, cook it up first, remove from the pan, and then add it back to the pan when you add the stir fry sauce.
Have a magical day,
Source of recipe