As Phineas and Ferb say,
“There’s 104 days of summer vacation
And school comes along just to end it
So the annual problem for our generation
Is finding a good way to spend it.”
I don’t have 104 days off this summer. I have about 70 days off this summer. So, what do I want to accomplish during the summer of 2018?
- Finish decluttering my house – My aunt helped me reorganize my kitchen. I’ve also done the hall closet and am currently working on decluttering my bedroom.
- Take a class about Inclusion and the Special Education Student. I’ve already signed up for the class. It’s a self-paced class and will help me with the way my career is going. The focus is more on inclusion and less on pull out services for students who have been identified as having some sort of learning disability.
- Have my fourth EPIC adventure with Molly. She’s coming to town in 2 ½ weeks. While she is here, we have many fun adventures planned. (Click on the photo below for a link to the photos from one of the 2 adventures we had last year.)
- Read at least 5 books if not 10 books. I want to finish reading/ listening to all the Cleo Coyle’s Coffeehouse Mysteries series.
Here are the books I have left to read/ listen.
A Brew to Kill
Dead Cold Brew
- Watch all 13 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy. I just finished the third season.
- Getting a physical and other preventative care taken care of – Actually was done this week.
- Day trips around the area
Wegerzyn Metro Park
Etc . . .
- Freezer Meals for the upcoming school year
- Focus on more writing for the blog
- Sleep – lots and lots of sleep
It’s not as adventurous as last year’s summer. This year’s summer vacation will be focusing more on making sure I’m prepared for next school year. My last 2 school years have been tough.
Have a magical day,