I originally posted this recipe in September of 2010. However, I did not have a picture of the pork chops. Since we had them for dinner tonight, I made sure to take a picture of the chops.
Last night I baked these pork chops. Hubby ended up being called into work early so he came back to get the food during his break. The manager where he works saw his dinner and asked if there were any pork chops left over. It so happened that the Wee One did not want his chop because it was too big. Hubby made a detour to our house and got his manager the remaining chop. The manager loved the chop! Score!
7-up pork chops
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 12 oz. can 7 up, Sprite, or lemon lime soda
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Place chops in baking dish.
- Pour soda over chops and sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.