I’m enjoying making new creamers now that I got the ratio of milk/ half & half/ or heavy whipping cream to condensed milk.
This creamer needs to be warmed up so that the cocoa is dissolved. I had to strain the nondissolved cocoa, so there weren’t any lumps left.
As you can see from my pictures, some of the cocoa did not dissolve.
I like peppermint mocha lattes from Starbucks. However, they use WAY too much mocha in the lattes. This creamer allows me to have a peppermint mocha latte without the extra cost. Plus, I can customize it to my liking.
Peppermint Mocha Creamer
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 c. condensed milk
- 1/2 c. milk, half and half, or whipping cream
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 to 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat on medium-high heat until the cocoa is dissolved. Five or so minutes.
- If the cocoa does not dissolve, strain the creamer to remove the lumps of cocoa.
- Enjoy 1 or 2 Tbsp. in a hot cup of coffee.