This is an easy meal to impress your guests with.
On Sundays, we usually eat dinner with my mother-in-law. It’s a tradition that started when Hubby and I were just married. My father-in-law usually made the dinner. When he died, we continued the tradition. Sometimes I make the dinner. Other times my mother-in-law makes the dinner. Then there are times we eat out for Sunday dinner.
This is one dinner that I made for our Sunday dinner. It was easy to put together. It’s important to make sure the pork chops are thin cut so they bake in the same amount of time as the veggies. Serve bread on the side to make a whole meal.
One Pan Pork Chop Dinner
adapted from Eat at Home
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 to 6 thin cut pork chops
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes or red or yellow potatoes cut into either halves or quarters depending on their size
- 3 – 4 c. cut veggies (I used broccoli and zucchini)
- your favorite seasoning mix
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a big baking sheet.
- Toss the potatoes in a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and coat with salt and pepper. Place on the cookie sheet
- Toss the veggies in a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and coat with salt and pepper. Place on the cookie sheet next to the potatoes.
- Place the pork chops in the remaining space on the sheet or on another baking sheet. Coat with your favorite seasoning.
- Bake at 425 for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pork chops are fully cooked (145 degrees Fahrenheit) and potatoes are tender.
- Enjoy with a salad and/or favorite bread.
This post has been linked to:
Treasure Box Tuesday