11. Hubby – He’s been a brave soul trying the new foods I’ve been cooking. A lot of them, he’s actually liked 🙂 Yeah!
12. My favorite book series – Leslie Meier’s Lucy Stone series, Joanna Fluke’s Hannah Swenson series – I love visiting my “friends” and catching up with them.
13. Spring is almost here! It’s a time of rebirth and renewal.
14. My family – They are very important to me.
15. Foodie Pen Pals – I did it in October, November, January, and February. I love shopping for new people and figuring out their likes and dislikes. Then I get my package in the mail and try new foods from different places in the US. Okay, my last one was from five minutes from the house. This month the person sending me my box is from further away, so that’s exciting.
16. Going to the beach this summer – I love Charleston, SC. We finally made a commitment to go to the beach. Yeah! I get to eat at my favorite restaurant there. The boys are going to get to go to Piggly Wiggly. They want to dump sand on grandpa down there. We are going to Charlottesville, VA, on the way down or back.
17. the zoo – I love going there.
18. Coffee – Enough said there!
20. Being a teacher – There is nothing more fulfilling than teaching, especially when the students have learned something new and are excited about it.